Making Creative Time: Bullet Journaling to Increase Productivity
- Date: Saturday, April 4, 2020
- Location: Online – This workshop is being moved to an ONLINE workshop with Rhonda.
You can register on her website: https://daisyyogastudio.com/schedule/
When you register you will automatically get the Zoom connection info when you sign up.
- Time: 1:30 t-o 3:30 pm
- Cost: $20
- Description: In this workshop, Rhonda Waterhouse, M.Ed. will show you how to use a bullet journal to find your best times to be creative and use them more effectively. During the workshop Rhonda will lead you through some simple breathing and relaxation techniques to increase your focus and relieve stress.
- Supplies: Have a journal or notebook of any kind, pens or ultra-fine tip permanent markers, stencils and a ruler (if you have them), and an open mind. What is a Bullet Journal? A bullet journal is a method for planning, organizing and tracking that is completely flexible depending on your needs. You can keep it simple or make it complex. It’s up to you. If you use it regularly, a bullet journal will help you be more productive and use your time the way you want to use it.
- Class info sheet: PDF can be downloaded here.
Yoga & Vision Board Workshop
Celebrate the New Year with Fitness and Vision
- Date: Sunday, January 19, 2020 Time: 1:00 to 4:00 PM
- Cost: $35 members; $40 non-members
- Ages: 18 and up.
- Class Description: Rhonda Waterhouse will lead you through a gentle yoga class, guide you through the vision board process, and help you find some relaxation at the end of the workshop. Students should be able to get down to the floor and up again without help. Yoga mats and blocks will be available for students who need them.
- Supply List: Bring a Yoga Mat and blocks if you have them. Bring photos and/or magazine cut-outs to create your vision board. We will supply yoga mats, poster board and magazines.
- Dress: Dress for comfort, wear clothing that you can stretch in.
- Class info sheet: download PDF here
About Rhonda Waterhouse
Rhonda is a Certified Yoga Therapist and Yoga Teacher who
owns Daisy Yoga Studio in Kings Mountain. She is also a writer, writing teacher,
and meditation coach.
Learn about the therapeutic aspects of yoga on her blog: A Healing Dose of Yoga