Creative Writing Classes with Rhonda Waterhouse
- Dates: September 27 and October 11, 2021
- Time: 6:30-8:30 pm
- Cost per Class: $15 for SASi members; $20 non-members
- Poetry Workshop – Monday, September 27
Poetry is more than rhyme schemes. Poems share emotions like no other genre. Learn to use poetry to express your grief or your joy, your anger or your peace in this workshop.
- Fiction Workshop – Monday, October 11
Characterization, plot, dialogue, and imagery help turn a blah story into a story that wows. Learn how in this workshop. Start a new piece or bring one you’re already working on.
- Details: Call 704-739-5585 to register in Advance. See our website or email SouthernArtsSociety@gmail.com
- Class info sheet available for download here
About Rhonda Waterhouse
Rhonda strives to empower people to embrace difference, build resilience, and live their best life through writing, meditation, and yoga. She is a writer and Certified Yoga Therapist who owns Daisy Yoga Studio in Kings Mountain.
Learn about the therapeutic aspects of yoga on her blog: A Healing Dose of Yoga