Yoga & Vision Board Workshop with Rhonda Waterhouse
Celebrate the New Year with Fitness and Vision
- Date: Sunday, January 19, 2020 Time: 1:00 to 4:00 PM
- Cost: $35 members; $40 non-members
- Ages: 18 and up.
- Class Description: Rhonda Waterhouse will lead you through a gentle yoga class, guide you through the vision board process, and help you find some relaxation at the end of the workshop. Students should be able to get down to the floor and up again without help. Yoga mats and blocks will be available for students who need them.
- Supply List: Bring a Yoga Mat and blocks if you have them. Bring photos and/or magazine cut-outs to create your vision board. We will supply yoga mats, poster board and magazines.
- Dress: Dress for comfort, wear clothing that you can stretch in.
- Class info sheet: download PDF here
About Rhonda Waterhouse
Rhonda is a Certified Yoga Therapist and Yoga Teacher who
owns Daisy Yoga Studio in Kings Mountain. She is also a writer, writing teacher,
and meditation coach.
Learn about the therapeutic aspects of yoga on her blog: A Healing Dose of Yoga