Self Awareness Training with Anthony Borja
- Date: Thursday June 1st, 2023
- Time: 10 am to 12 noon
- Cost: $5 for SASi Members, $10 for non-members
- Class size: Limited to twenty people
- Location: Southern Arts Society, Inc (SASi)
- Description: Learn to increase awareness of your surroundings, how to keep yourself safe and prevent contact or falls. This workshop includes hands-on training and exercises to prepare you for real world situations. With practice, you will become calmer, more balanced, and ready to protect yourself. After giving us instructions on Tactical Awareness Control (TAC), Anthony will lead us in exercises and movements to make us stronger and more confident in dealing with strangers and fearful situations.
Note to Students: Please wear comfortable clothes to participate in the class. And don’t wear jewelry.
CANCELLATIONS/REFUNDS: SASi may cancel class if minimum enrollment is not met. Fees paid will be fully refunded. If you are not feeling well or have a fever, please do not attend… but contact us (if you’ve signed up) that you need to cancel. You will be issued a refund (less $5 service charge) ONLY if notice is received at least two (2) days before class.
Anthony retired from the City of Gastonia Police Department as a SWAT team member and was a Ranger at Crowders Mountain State Park. Anthony Borja is married to SASi artist Jennifer Borja.